Recently
Monday, June 20, 2011
 H-E-L-L-O to all my readers

Its been a long time didn't update my blog. 
Well, been thinking should I blog or NO?



1# Life been busy, everyday every moment every second. 
Time flies, and now I'm currently a Year2 student in Diploma,
E-commerce&Marketing, Tar College Penang Branch. 
 


2# Kinda messed up with my life, and I lack of sleeeppppppppppppppppp. 
Been an owl since long, I guess I should pamper myself more. :DD
Any spa center for recommend me in Penang?


3#Getting fatter and fatter, my face is so chubby now. 
Hell NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Past 2 months, I slimmed down 5 kgs and now I gained 3kgs
criesss* Just hoping my mouth will stop eating. Just couldn't the temptation of the delicious foods.


4#Worked for Hyundai Roadshow last weekend, Enjoyed working. 
is my second time I worked with them, nice job, nice working friends, nice agent. :P


When one door of happiness closes, another opens;
But often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
Helen Keller
I think I should stop here, Should off to bed now! 
C ya, XX.